What You Need to Know
Our prices start at £890.00 (pair). We supply latest technology only. It’s good. (Come and try.)
Free demonstration & loan for you to trial.
Just like a computer, the price varies according to the ‘chip’ (the processor).
For more information, contact us here (or call 01621 929243), or visit our website www.heybridgehearing.co.uk
For Latest Offers, Click Our Facebook Page Below:
- Remote Controls* (No drawing attention if a little extra volume required).
- Remote Microphones* (ideal at meetings or for one-to-one conversation in loud noise).
- Streamers* (to enable clear sound on TV, for example, while the speaker volume remains low).
- Wireless connection to mobile phones*, giving crystal clear phone calls anywhere.
NB. This may depend on your ‘residual’ hearing. All audiologists will advise you how to get the best results.
This photo shows how a ‘RIC’ Hearing Aid looks ‘on the ear’.
Click Here: for more pictures.
As Independents, we offer systems from all manufacturers.
- Hearing aids which will suit any type of loss.
- Hearing Assessment always ‘without obligation’.
- A thorough hearing assessment takes approximately an hour.
- Manufacturer Warranty included in the price.
- A ‘money-back’ guarantee.
- Hearing Aid Audiologists must be registered with The Health & Care Professions Council.
- Some (not all) may charge for the assessment. (We do not.)
- Free aftercare for as long as you own your ‘private’ hearing system.
- Service as required - no waiting & usually within 24 hours - can even be ‘same day’.
A. All of the above PLUS: 1. it is similar to buying a computer - faster processor (‘chip’) = more channels and increased capability of reducing background noise. 2. It is one of the few ‘tech’ products (the only one?) you can buy and be guaranteed to have a free aftercare service without having to go through a robotic telephone system or call centre.
**Hearing Aids from the NHS are free. Choice, though, is usually restricted (you may not even get a choice).